EQUITY RAISE AND ASSET ACQUISITION
Up to USD 50 MM
(Nigeria - Oil&Gas Company)
Financial Advisor and Equity Arranger - Cofarco SAS
Ongoing Financial Advisory
Acting as financial advisor, Cofarco provided financial counsel to an international independent Oil & Gas company actively present in the Nigerian E&P market, to raise up to USD 50 MM in equity to fund the acquisition and development of an asset in Nigeria. The company has assembled a highly experienced management team with a regional, technical and commercial track record with a considerable depth knowledge of Nigeria.
Cofarco, in co-ordination with the company’ team and relevant external advisors, was responsible for:
- Preparing a teaser for the contemplated asset acquisition;
- Assisting in preparing a financial model and undertaking sensitivity testing of the financial model;
- Preparing a presentation of the financial model results as part of the due diligence process;
- Finding equity funding sources and targeting suitable specialised equity providers;
- Advising on terms and conditions of the share purchase agreement for acquisition of the asset and of the shareholder agreement for the equity investment, co-ordinating the legal documentation with the designated legal counsel until closing.